The safety and well-being of our patients is our number one priority and we take this very seriously at SR Plastic Surgery. Please be aware that we are following all current CDC recommendations to avoid the rapid spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and want our patients to feel safe in our office as we begin normal business hours.
In addition to our usual and standard safety and disinfection policies, we have implemented the following guidelines:
- All patients will undergo a 3-step screening process prior to their scheduled appointments.
- All appointments will be rescheduled for patients who:
- Have been exposed to a person known to have or suspects to have COVID-19
- Have traveled internationally within the past month or traveled domestically within 2 weeks of visit.
- Are experiencing cough, fevers, difficulty breathing, or any flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with others with similar symptoms.
- All patients will need to wear masks (cloth or equivalent) to their appointment. All staff will be wearing masks and appropriate PPE.
- All paperwork will be contactless and provided prior to your appointment via email. Please download our patient app (link will be emailed) as all communications will be done via this.
- To minimize traffic & exposure within the office, we ask that visitors do not accompany patients during their visit.
- Only ONE patient will be scheduled and present within the office at a given time and will be taken directly into a consultation room where soap and water are available for immediate hand washing.
- All office surfaces will be disinfected following each patient visit.
We understand these are difficult and uncertain times but we will ensure we stay up-to-date on CDC and state recommendations to ensure our safety and health. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please call our office, (732) 307-7221, if we can be of further assistance.
Dr. Smita Ramanadham and staff
SR Plastic Surgery, P.C.